Monday, January 30, 2012

Attack of the Under-Productive

Why is it that some people are either under-productive or severely counterproductive? I can't stand it! I watch people everyday and it's the same thing. Over. And Over. And Over. I mean get real! At what point to you stop moping around about bullshit that clogs your life and just be happy? It would be really amazing to realize how much more you could get done and how much happier you could be if you just made an attempt to change your own life and not just complain about it! I get to the point I want to rip my hair out because I can't stand to hear about how tough someone else's life is, when in all actuality, all that needs to happen is 'trimming the fat'.

I think that our culture has gotten so lazy that we just complain to hear ourselves. A long time ago, I realized that we are all blessed. You need to take each day for that day and thank God at every chance possible.
makes ya think
I wish for everyone that they just become at peace with their life. They saying goes, "You don't know what you got 'til it's gone." Just stop complaining. Kiss your loved ones. Call that friend you haven't spoken to in a while. Help an old lady cross the street. Whatever you do, please, pretty please, realize that your attitude affects other people whether you want it to or not. People by nature will listen and try and comfort you, but everyone gets to a breaking point. Most people won't tell you when they get there, they will just start to resent you. Little by little, everything you will push them closer to the edge. One day, they might even let you know how they 'really feel'.

All in all, I want to give people the benefit of the doubt. We all have problems and life sometimes gets in the way. There is nothing you can do about it. Put on your big girl/boy pants and a happy face and GET OVER IT! That way we can all be in a happy place.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment