Monday, January 2, 2012


So I was home all day today. Most people were sleeping late,watching football, and catching up on life since the holiday season seems to swallow everyone whole. Was I doing those things? No. I was attempting to clean my home. HAHAHA! I am laughing now because I always attempt this while Corbin is awake. By the time he laid down for a nap, I was ready for one myself. So all in all, don't try to clean, much less take down/put away enough Christmas decor to rival the holiday section at Target, with the help of a 2 1/2 year old. I did manage to get 9 loads of laundry done. (Who wears all those clothes, I do not know...) All in all, it was nice to take just one more day off. 2012 isn't starting off so bad. 

The Gilliard's. Exhausted. (Can you tell?!)
1.2.12




No comments:

Post a Comment