Thursday, January 5, 2012

RE-growth!

So...one of the reasons that I am a Pintrest FANATIC(!) is because you can find the most interesting things on there. I was contemplating making Jambalaya and love to add green onions as a topping in the end. So low and behold, I CAN NOW GROW MY OWN! Cut them down to the white, submerge that in water, and voila! In about a week or so...new growth. Pretty cool, huh??


photo.JPG

***UPDATE: Friday, 1/13/12 - I put some green onion ends in water the day I wrote the above mentioned post. They have been growing in the window in the kitchen for a little over a week now. They are HUGE! I have been changing the water every other day and they just grew...fast!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I never knew that...

    Now if only I knew how Pinterest worked :)

    ReplyDelete