Sunday, January 29, 2012

Getting back in to the swing of things...

It has been some days since I have blogged. Being new to this blog, I have yet to engrain in my brain that in order for it to be successful, that I must actually write on here. So here I am.

The past few weeks have been busy. We have all felt under the weather, especially our little man. Respiratory infections are no joke. He pulled through it just fine, and the doctor has giving him a clean bill of health. We have spent many days and nights on the couch re-watching out favorite SpongeBob episode - if I hear this song again, I will die!

But I am back to cooking & baking, and sewing, to boot! I had given up all of it. Life was getting frustrating...but dinner tonight was nothing short of amazing. Moo Shu Pork it was. If you like the stuff from the chinese restaurants, then try this. (It came highly recommended from my lovely mother - she never steers me wrong!) It was light, delicious, and seriously only took 15 minutes from start to finish.
Easy Moo-Shu-Style Pork


No comments:

Post a Comment