Sunday, January 1, 2012

WELCOME to 2012!

Pinned Image
In starting this blog, I am welcoming 2012 with open arms. The past few years have been tough and I, like most people, are looking optimistically towards the future. I don't think one can ever feel too blessed. I don't think there can ever be enough great days. I know that it has taken me a long time to realize that my life is perfect in every way, and I want to channel that in to stories, antidotes, great advice, tips, and laughs for all to see. 

I want to wish everyone the best year they have ever had. I hope health, wealth, and especially happiness exudes in everything you do and are part of. Remember life is short.  Laugh more. Cry less. Party harder. Work because you want not, and not just because you have to. Follow your heart. Dance in the rain. Take long walks with the ones you love. Do all the things you said you would do last year...and didn't. SIEZE THE CARP!

No comments:

Post a Comment